Elevator Shoes Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Lost Password Login with Facebook
shoeadmin
#1 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 7:31:18 AM(UTC)
shoeadmin

Groups: Administrators

5 inch elevator boots are hard to find on the web, Because of the height increase inside the Boots tend to look like medical shoes. This thread is created to try and put all the 5 inch elevator shoes all together in 1 place.

The Fossato

The D'Etna 5 incher

Military Boot style

Workman boot

The 5 inch collection

Bugarri 5 inchers
RobV
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 2:02:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

I bought a pair of the d'Etnas and I like them very much. I just by chance happened to see that he now does some that are slightly higher as well - they are not on the Don's website but on his twitter account which is why I missed them.

I think the important thing about elevators this high is that every attempt should be made to make them look fashionable and not too like the orthopaedic boots that someone mentioned. But I think it is also a matter of being restricted by the type of styles that 4"+ elevators can be applied to.

I am 6'2" and like being around 6'6". The ones I bought from Don's have indeed lifted me to roughly that height and I might try these even higher ones as well. I have a feeling that the shinier black styles are better for looking really convincing that the duller ones. I initially wore them just under jeans and there is simply no way that anyone can tell. At first I was not sure about wearing them with my new skinny jeans because the boot shows way more and any clumpy elevator might be obvious. But luckily this type of boot style is in with skinnies and I have even worn them with my jeans tucked into them or rolled up slightly (which are the most fashionable right now in London)
zamaliba
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:04:21 AM(UTC)

If you will buy 5 inch Elevator shoes,pls come here:

Black Cow Leather Increase Boot With Lifts For Men X4101

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:18:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 5:34:57 PM(UTC)

zamaliba - these are just a bit too clumpy for my taste as high-lift elevators. I like the general idea and style but you would really have to make sure you wear them well covered at the tops by your jeans or people might just be aware that you are wearing elevators. But it ain't easy getting 5" lifts, I realise! It would be interesting actually to see these worn with jeans or pants that cover that heavy list.
shoeadmin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:19:56 PM(UTC)
shoeadmin

Those boots above are horrendous.
shoeadmin
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 4:31:37 AM(UTC)
shoeadmin

We need to see more 5 inches on the market